Sunday, March 27, 2011

It's In the Bag

I ordered my diaper bag yesterday. It's strange to think that I. Just. Ordered. A. Diaper. Bag. This pregnancy thing is slowly sinking in, can you tell? Anyway, I had really liked the style of the bags from Petunia Pickle Bottom (I found out about them in a magazine I was looking through.), but they were WAY too expensive to spend on a diaper bag. Or any bag, as far as my budget goes.

While I was looking for some other bags, I came across some suggestions about other bags, and someone mentioned Petunia Pickle Bottom had an outlet store online! Whee! They just so happened to have the style of bag I wanted, and had a few remaining ones left. The one I chose may not have been my first choice as far as looks (the ones I REALLY liked were all sold out already), but I think I'm going to love it. It's incredibly girly, and R has already refused to carry it (I told him we can get something "manly" for him to have when he has the baby on his own). But aside from being girly, it looks functional, and the attached diaper pad just looks convenient. I was able to handle the price a bit better, considering most of the diaper bags I had seen (even at Target) were in the same range, but not nearly as awesome.  The bag can be worn as a messenger, or a backpack, and has loads of pockets. AND it can be wiped clean, and is waterproof. Win!




No comments:

Post a Comment