I just had to officially document that R and I noticed that I "look pregnant" this past Friday. Is it weird to say that I am more aware of my uterus than I used to be? You probably would be, too, if it was poking out of your lower abdomen. I'm not huge or anything yet, but there's no more hiding it (not that I was). I've been finding myself poking at it a lot over the weekend. It makes me laugh, because it's hard when I poke at it. My upper abdomen feels completely different when I poke it (as it does not contain a uterus), so it's strange to finally start noticing changes due to the pregnancy (other than weight gain) in my body.
Speaking of changes, that whole thing about pregnancy hair is definitely true. I think. While I wish I would stop finding gray hairs on my head, my hair is definitely looking healthier/better than it was a few weeks ago. It's possible that it's all due to the round brush I rediscovered in my closet and have started using again.
When will we be seeing pictures of this belly? Or will we? Can you please have a girafficorn drawn/painted on it to scale of the baby each time you take a picture so that we can see its growth?
ReplyDeleteThat is my only request. Surely it's not a problem.
There will be photos! R and I need to start taking them. We've been slacking! I'm not really looking that pregnant yet, so you're not missing much at the moment! The painted on girafficorn sounds fanastic, I'm not sure R would be up for painting on me every week. Haha.
ReplyDelete