I'm supposed to be keeping up here, but I can sum up the past few weeks pretty easily: Zzzzzzzzz....
I have been SO tired. I've also been super nauseous, but at least I'm not actually throwing up. I also haven't been eating as much as I used to, because I've become very picky about what I will and will not eat (only because several things make me feel sick just thinking about eating them). Case in point: I had Kix for dinner tonight. I don't think I've eaten Kix in 10 years, but I was craving them. As a result of my weird eating habits, I've lost about a half-inch to an inch off my waist.
Speaking of cravings, I feel like I'm being controlled by my little blueberry-sized dragon looking fetus. Is it a fetus yet? Out of nowhere, strange cravings pop into my head. The strangest being a jelly donut. I don't even really like donuts, and definitely haven't had a jelly donut in many years. It just sounded so good the other day. I didn't give in, mainly because I was too tired to leave the house. I made cranberry orange muffins instead.
A few minutes ago, I thought I smelled something like a sub sandwich, and instantly craved one. Speaking of which, no one told me that pregnant women can't eat deli meat. No more roastbeef sandwiches from Panera, no tasty Jimmy Johns, what's a girl supposed to DO?!? I've had to settle for the oven roasted chicken breast sandwich at Subway, since it's an actual chicken breast. It's just not the same as the occasional Vito sandwich from JJ's, though. Sigh.
R has been a trooper with my food swings. He's stocked the fridge with mini Ben and Jerry's ice cream, for any potential cravings. Normal Megan probably would have quickly made her way through them, but I've only eaten two. Ice cream surprisingly doesn't always sound very good. Who am I? R has also been stocking up on secret chocolate, and stashing it away somewhere in the house, just in case I get any chocolate cravings. I love him.
In other news, we told our families over Christmas that we're pregnant. I caught it on video with my phone. I'll upload them when I feel motivated enough to email the files to myself and upload them. They're pretty entertaining.
No comments:
Post a Comment